The price comparison tool will compare all the latest Moraira car hire quotes and prices and car rental rates between the major international brand name car hire companies as well as national and local Spanish car hire companies saving you both time and money.
It is free to use – just put in your dates for your car hire Moraira and tell us what type and size of car you want to hire – then let the price comparison booking engine do the rest!
We Compare Over 500 Companies…
So You Don’t Have To…
Get The Cheapest Car Hire For Moraira…
Lowest Quote In Just Seconds….
We price compare saving you time & money.
The Auto Europe price comparison search engine compares the best rates between Spanish car hire providers.
No more searching, no more confusion.
MORAIRA CAR HIRE AND CAR RENTAL
Moraira is a popular beach resort on the Northern Costa Blanca, close to Calpe, Benissa and Javea. Moraira is a wonderful area to explore when you visit or come on holiday.
Moraira continues to be a fishing village, it has lovely beaches (especially at El Portet), a wonderful port area and Marina with fabulous views across the bay to Calpe and its Penon d’Ifach.
Moraira town centre itself is compact and full of bars and restaurants. The big draw tourists to Moraira is the wonderful weather in Moraira which makes summer holidays here a pleasure as most days are sunny and hot. To see how Moraira looks before your holiday you can look at webcams.
Moraira car hire is a great option as hiring a car gives you the flexibility to explore a different area each day. Moraira itself is a small town and if you spent your whole holiday there you would be missing out on many attractions in the nearby area. There are many famous Costa Blanca tourist attractions and sights to see.
Recommended excursions of interest ouside Moraira include visits to the inland Jalon Valley which is a mountainous area full of vineyards, well regarded restaurants and is very scenic.
Take a drive along the coast to have Javea and Denia for the fabulous scenery and rocky coves.
Renting a car in Moraira is useful if you plan to play golf, there are three courses within a short drive of 20 minutes, these are San Jaime, La Sella and Javea golf course.
If instead, you have no interest in getting out and about and exploring the area around Moraira and you just need to get to your hotel, apartment or villa rental in Moraira, then when you arrive at Alicante airport or Murcia airport you have the options of getting a taxi, an airport transfer to Moraira or private minibuses or shuttle buses are available as well to Moraira which is about an hours drive away from Alicante airport.
You will need to consider the location of your Moraira hotel or other type of accommodation in order to decide whether you should hire a car for your Moraira holiday. To be fair, Moraira is the sort of place where if you are centrally located and you have no interest other than relaxing on the beach, renting a car is not essential because Moraira is quite a compact small resort.
If you are renting an apartment, then you will find that generally most apartments in Moraira are in the town centre which has many shops, bars and restaurants and is within walking distance to the nearest beach.
If however you are renting a villa in Moraira then typically they are mostly in the outlying suburbs and urbanisations. Although many holiday rental villas will have some facilities nearby such as shops and restaurants, you are restricting your choices dramatically and it is unlikely you will be anywhere near walking distance to any beaches.
We have carried out extensive research comparing all the major Moraira car hire companies. These include: Advantage, Budget, Dollar, Alamo, Easy Car, Enterprise, National, Goldcar, Thrifty, Sixt, Victoria Rent a Car, Sol Mar, Record Rent a Car, Hertz, Auriga, Europa, Europcar, Atesa, Avia and Centauro Rent A Car.
Some local Moraira car hire companies are listed below:
Mr Car, Car Rental Service, address: Centro Comercial Kristal Mar local nº1 30 F, Moraira. Telephone: +34 966 49 01 49.
Sol-Mar Alquiler de Vehiculos S.l. address: C/ Pintor El Greco, 44, 03724 Moraira-Teulada, Spain. Telephone: +34 966 49 19 51.
We have found when hiring a car in Moraira you need to shop around – there is no Moraira car hire company that is always the cheapest. Much depends on your dates and the availability of the various models of car hire that each Moraira car hire company has for those dates.
USEFUL TIPS FOR HIRING A CAR
These are a few things you should know before you hire a car in Moraira:
* What’s included in the Moraira car hire price and what ISN’T included. You can come across some very cheap Moraira car hire prices but they often won’t include unlimited mileage, local taxes or insurances.
* When you hire a car or rent a car in Moraira always check whether the car has air-conditioning – especially if you are hiring a car in summer.
* Book ahead. Moraira is very busy in the summer and Moraira car hire companies will often run out of cars for hire. You also tend to get a better Moraira car hire rate by booking in advance.
* Don’t always choose the cheapest Moraira car hire. Rather than hiring a car in Moraira which you can barely fit into you will often find the price difference is usually small to upgrade to a more comfortable Moraira car hire. The different car groups to choose from are mini, economy, compact, midsize, standard, full size, people carrier, luxury, premuim, sports car and convertible.
* Child seats. Many Moraira car hire companies do not always have these available – out tip is to take your own – you simply check-it in at the airport with your luggage and you will save on your Moraira car hire bill.
* When hiring a car in Moraira check that what you have booked you receive when you are at the offices of the Moraira car hire company. Do all of this before you sign all the paperwork. Make sure you take any car hire print-outs you have so if there are any problems you have it all in writing.
* Check your Moraira car hire for damage. When you’ve got to your Moraira car hire you naturally just want to get going but make sure the car hire in Moraira company acknowledge any bumps and scrapes already on the car.
* Petrol. Make sure your Moraira car hire uses diesel not four-star petrol as it is much cheaper to buy diesel in Moraira.
*Excesses. Some Moraira car hire companies have very high excesses which means you pay an amount (for example €500) if you have an accident and they cover the rest. Be aware of how much the excess is before you book your Moraira car hire.
If you are hiring a car in Moraira, we highly recommend you look at our related pages on Moraira map, Moraira weather and Moraira tourist information.
Moraira is situated just north of Benissa and south of Javea on the Northern Costa Blanca coast of Spain and is a very popular tourist destination. Moraira has grown from being a small fishing village to an attractive holiday and retirement town. Moraira is still small and compact. The buildings are all low-rise which is nice and probably because of this it retains it’s unique charm.
Moraira is close to Teulada, Benitachell and Cumbre del Sol.
We can see from the map areas of Moraira include: Pueblo Alcazar, Alcasar, Urbanisation Montemar, Club de Golf Ifach, El Baladrar and El Portet.
Page Summary – This page contains unique content about our Moraira car hire price comparison website tool which compares and finds you the lowest and cheapest prices for car rental and car hire from Moraira in Spain.
Don’t Miss Our Related Moraira Pages…
- Hotels – Accommodation
- Long Term Lets
- Estate Agents/Inmobiliaria
- Map & Directions
- Restaurant Reviews
- Weather in Moraira
- Webcams in Moraira
- Short-Term Rentals – Villas/Apartments
Towns & Resorts Near to Moraira…
About the Author
Main author and owner of SpainMadeSimple.com which was started in 2004 when I first moved to Spain.
Spain Made Simple features expert advice on all aspects of moving to and living in Spain as well as useful tourist information and travel tips.
As well as my own articles we have many contributions from professionally qualified experts in varied occupations in Spain.
Thank you for visiting our website and if you would like to comment or contribute, we welcome this! Just type your message in the comments box at the bottom of the page.