Do you need an osteopath in the town of Santa Eulalia on Ibiza?
We focus below on listing English-speaking osteopaths, some of which have offices but many also offer a home-call mobile service to your home or office and in some cases may cover the whole of Ibiza.
If you have used any of the businesses below please leave your reviews and feedback in the comments box at the bottom of this page?
As we like to offer our readers as much choice as possible – you can add your business below for free.
Calle Ricardo Curtoys Gotarredona, 1
07840 Santa Eulalia,
Type of Business: Osteopathic Practice
Towns or Areas Covered: The island of Ibiza
My areas of expertise:
– Manual treatment.
– Musculoskeletal pain.
– Chronic health problems (i.e. problems that have developed over a long time).
– The relationship between the mind and physical health.
What can I offer as a practitioner?
– Long experience. I have been in practice since 1994.
– Wide-ranging knowledge. In addition to osteopathy I have good groundings in general medicine (though please note, I am not a medical practitioner), traditional oriental medicine, and naturopathy. I am currently completing a Masters degree in Health Psychology.
– A logical, thorough approach to problem solving.
– A holistic approach. I am most concerned with overall, long-term health, which depends on a whole variety of physical, environmental and psychosocial influences.
– Dedication. All my patients receive as much thought and care as is necessary to helping their problem.
Robert Hale is an experienced and dedicated osteopath and natural health practitioner. He lives and practises in Santa Eulalia on the beautiful island of Ibiza. Robert’s practice is focused on the provision of holistic care for patients affected by pain and general health issues.
His mission is to provide safe, affordable, expert treatment to the local community.