Business Name: Campbell’s Irish Bar & Restaurant
Campbell’s Irish Bar & Restaurant,
Calle Remedios S/N,
Señorio de Roda, Roda,
Type of Business: Bar & Restaurant
Towns or Areas Covered: Los Alcazares, San Javier, La Torre, El Algar, Mar Menor, Torre Pacheco, Costa Calida
– family run bar and restaurant
– one of the most popular bar restaurants in the Roda & Los Alcazares area.
– reputation for good food, value for money.
– separate bar which shows all major sporting events, serves delicious bar food, – Free WiFi and Live Music at the weekends.
– Wine Tasting & 3 course meal first Friday of every month
We offer a wide range of premium cuts of aged beef Sirloin, Rib-Eye, Fillet and Chateau briand (dry aged up to 21 days) fired up over hot coals, delivering perfectly cooked meat, with that moorish crispy seared finish. Alongside the steaks, guests can order a selection of poultry and locally sourced fresh fish. Our aim is to produce quality food at an affordable price, focusing on fresh local produce with every meal being cooked to order. If you fancy a pre dinner tipple or evening drinks, we have a separate bar which shows all major sporting events, serves delicious bar food, Free WiFi and Live Music at the weekends.