Ibiza Dancer Jobs – Work in the Clubs as a Dancer

Welcome to our guide on getting a job in Ibiza as a dancer in 2020.

Virtually all of these jobs will be summer jobs on Ibiza when the island is packed with tourists who come here for the sun, beaches and especially the famous club and dance scene with some of the most famous clubs in the world such as Pacha, Eden, Amnesia and Space Ibiza.

Any dancer jobs that we are aware of will be listed at the bottom of the page and if you are an employer you can list your dancing job vacancies for free.

If you struggle to find a job as a dancer on Ibiza there are plenty of other opportunities to work in Ibiza such as bar work, PR work, hotel jobs and club jobs such as working as a DJ.

Ibiza Dancer Jobs

A job as a dancer in one of the major clubs in Ibiza (Eivissa) is one of the most competitive and sought after jobs on the island.

That said it is one of the most demanding and physically strenuous jobs you could possibly take on.

However the benefits are that you will be actually be working inside the big clubs, enjoying the music from world famous DJ’s and dancing along to some of the best dance music on the planet – and getting paid to do it!

Not only is the dancing job tough physically, you will also be fending off many unwanted advances from club owners and customers alike.

This is not an easy job for a young woman and you have to be very streetwise!

As well as dancing in the clubs and bars in the evening, many clubs will also expect you to work in the daytime doing the parades around the resort’s such as San Antonio, Ibiza Town and Playa d’en Bossa.

Dancer Jobs in Ibiza – What’s the Pay Like?

Expect to earn between €50 and €70 working around six hours per night usually from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. You will probably work six days a week although sometimes you may be employed less, it just depends on the club or promoter that you’re working for.

At least you’re actually in the clubs themselves and as a worker you will get to meet celebrities and DJs and be put on the guest list for the island’s biggest parties. You will also usually be provided with free drinks each evening.

Where Can I Get Dancing Jobs in Ibiza?

Any vacancies that we are aware of will be listed at the bottom of this page, you can also contact the major clubs directly. These clubs hold auditions usually at the beginning of May before the season starts mid-May to the beginning of June.

You will definitely need to have a good figure and be very good-looking in order to get a job at one of the top clubs. Otherwise many of the bars in San Antonio on the strip also require dancers.

The Es Paradis nightclub have a special email address if you are a dancer looking for vacancies: dancers@esparadis.com

Parade Girl Jobs

Although this is not strictly a dancing job we also have listed it here because it is related. If you are an amazingly good-looking woman with model looks but you cannot dance, then you can work instead as a parade girl in Ibiza.

A parade girl’s job involves walking about in the resorts promoting an event in one of the major clubs in Ibiza such as Es Paradis or Privilege. If you are lucky you may also be on a float or the back of a car.

You will be paid about €20 – €30 for 3 to 4 hours work as well is getting the usual free passes to the clubs as a worker.

Aim to arrive in Ibiza early June when the season is just beginning and ask around in some of the workers bars such as The Ship Inn.

Strip Club Jobs – Lap Dancing Jobs Ibiza

Working as a dancer in Ibiza isn’t always about dancing in the music clubs, there are also many lap dancing clubs and strip clubs that require workers as lap dancers, pole dancers and strippers.

We know this isn’t necessarily what you were envisaging when you became a dancer but the pay is good and you get to live in Ibiza. It is entirely up to you – we are just pointing out the options!

Wages are generally paid on commission and you need to be good-looking and thin. If you just turn up most of these clubs will give you a job straight away and see how you get on.

Temptation lap dancing club.
Address: C/Vara de Ray 11 San Antonio Ibiza.
Telephone: +34 647029034

Blue Rose
Address: Carre Navarra 27, Eivissa, Spain
Telephone: +34 971 305 361

Taboo
Address: CALLE STA AGNES, SAN ANTONIO, IBIZA

The Sin el Pecado
C/ Sta. Agnes, 12
Sant Antonio de Portmany – Ibiza, Baleares, España

All dancer jobs in Ibiza are listed below in the comments box.

Employers – please list your Ibiza dancer job vacancies below for free.

If you are looking for a job as a dancer in Ibiza you can leave your details below for free.

Most Important Ibiza Job Pages:

Ibiza Jobs

You May Also Want To Consider:

Real Stories of Moving to Spain

Long-Term Rentals & Lets

Guide to Buying Property

I Hate Spain – Shocking Truth!

For a full index of pages see our work & jobs in Spain main section.

Comments

1. Hey, I am 23 year old Lithuanian looking for a job as a dancer in one of the clubs in Ibiza. I have been dancing for 10 years in total, 5 years go go style. I am coming to Ibiza in April for summer season, if you have some auditions please let me know by email aistezd@gmail.com You can also check my Instagram account @ice_travels

2. Jodie Winchester says

Hi, I’m Jodie! I’m 22 years old and from Essex/London.

I am a professional dancer and have been working for 3 years. I strong experience in free styling, ballet, tap, jazz, commercial, lyrical/contemporary and heels.

I can pick up and retain choreography at a fast pace and can adapt to performing in any space or venue as I am familiar with dancing in public places, clubs and other events. I would love the opportunity to work abroad for the season.

Previously to this year I have been to auditions for clubs and know what is expected and I have friends who work out in Ibiza every year that regularly keep me posted of any updates the clubs are looking for.

Would love the opportunity to dance in the best island for the summer doing what I love the most!

I am available all summer, please find my e-mail attached.

I look forward to hearing from you. Jodie

3. Natalie Higham says

Hello, im 19 years old and have been dancing ever since i was 2 years old. I have had some amazing experience/opportunities and i would love to be given the chance to work in one of your clubs in Ibiza or as a parade girl. I found out about this through my friends who i currently dance/train with who have worked with you before!I have trained at high end schools, and have got the motivation to push myself even further. I am currently looking for a job within the dance industry and i think this would suit me perfectly.
    I have also been to many auditions and open auditions over the past few months but this has caught my eye! I would love this opportunity.
    I am trained in the styles of: Commercial, Jazz, Exotic, Contemporary, Tap, Ballet, Musical Theatre, Hip-hop, Cheerleading and Heels.
    I have also performed at many events over the years, including being on the professional cheerleading team for a rugby league club!

I can also email through some dancing videos, photographs, showreels etc.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me!!!
    i am looking for work for Summer 2018
    I look forward to hearing back from you,
    Many Thanks.

4. lollipop and haze says

Hi we are Jamaicans seeking the opportunity as an experience excotic dancer 3 years now have Skype if you guys are interested

5. I will turn 18 just before the summer 2018!
    I love dancing and I love Ibiza I visit at least 2 times a year with my mum and have been doing for years.
    I love the atmosphere and the liveliness!
    I am confident, out going and friendly.
    I would be honoured to be a dancer in Ibiza or a parade!

• Hannah Jordan says

Hello, My name is Hannah and I am 24 years old and I am looking to be a dancer or parade girl in Ibiza summer 2018. I am a non-professional dancer, I’m looking for work abroad as a dancer for about a month or two or longer. I have been dancing since I was 7 years old. I’ve done many different classes such as, Commercial, Street, jazz, contemporary and floor work. I have also preformed in several events.
      I pick things up very quickly, have great stage presence and preforming skills, and can adapted my style to what is needed but also add my own style.
      Looking forward to your reply.
      hannahjordan93@outlook.com
      Thanks
      Hannah

6. beatriz mendes says

Hello,my name is Beatriz Mendes,I’m 21.I’l looking for dance jobs ,I just want this amazing opportunity to actually get control of my life and live with my dance,that’s what I want to do forever.
    Email: beatrizmendes_28@outlook.com

7. Montell Windsor says

Hello. My name’s Montell, I am a non-professional dancer, i’m looking for work abroad as a dancer for about a month or two. Unless I get kept on for longer. I’ve been dancing since I was 6 years old. I’ve done many different classes such as. Street, jazz, contemporary, ballet, musical theatre, vouging/whackin, competition class, dancehall. I always do a Caribbean Carnival tour each year, that tours around the Midlands.

montell.windsor@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

8. Amy Witherden says

Hello,
    I’m 21, and a trained dancer in Pole and Commercial dance.
    I would like to work as a dancer in a night club, either podium or on a pole.
    Please e-mail me at amybethwitherden@outlook.com for more information, photos and dance clips.
    Thank you.

9. Karina Lehner says

¡Hola! I am 18 years old and form Germany, looking for a Job as a Dancer in Summer 2017. Dancing is my passion, since I’m a little girl. Actually I’m dancing in a hiphop group. Send me a Message for more informations, pictures ect. Thanks!

• Hallo Karina…

Hir findest du keine Arbeit aber du must dich selber bewerben in Anfang Maj 17 wenn mehrere clubs auf Ibiza Auditions halten..Du kannst auch unter: Ibiza job offers jobs finden..Viel erfolg..

Andy x

10. alina toba almasan says

looking for a job as animatrice, promoter, hostess, hostel, hotel work, PR, communications job

11. Mélanie Journaliste says

Bonjour,
    Je suis journaliste et je prépare un documentaire pour Ibiza pour une chaine de la TNT. Pour mon reportage, je suis à la recherche d’une jeune femme qui partirait faire la saison 2016 à Ibiza en tant que danseuse dans les clubs.
    Si c’est votre cas, n’hésitez pas à me contacter !
    melanie@spicaprod.fr

12. Sian O'Hagan says

hello, i am 21 years old and looking for dance and parade girl jobs for 2016. i have been dancing since i was young and now preform for several company events. i have appeared in a music video. i can do ballet, contemporary, hip-hop and a little free style. i pick things up very quickly, have great stage presence and preforming skills, and can adapted my style to whats needed but also add my own touch. i hope to hear from you soon.

13. Hi, I am a 28 year old Malaysian girl who will be visiting Europe for the summer of 2016 (May – August), and I am looking for work as a club dancer during that time. I have 5 years of exotic and pole dancing experience as a hobby, and have performed for several company events. I also love dancing to rnb music and do salsa socially for fun! 🙂 Drop me a message if anyone was interested and I can forward some photos of myself/dance pics too if needed.

Thanks! x

14. Amelia Knaggs says

Hi I am looking for dance work for summer 2016 in Ibiza. I am 20 years old and have trained as a dancer since the age of 3 in street, ballet tap and modern performing in many shows over the years.
    I am looking to get some experience and put my twerking skills to good use!!
    Add my fb for pictures if you are interested in employing me give me a message!

15. Kelly Craig says

Hi I’m Kelly I’m 19 years old and I really want to be a dancer in one of your clubs I have been dancing since I was 4 years old. I just want this amazing opportunity to actually get control of my life and be the best dancer I can be I would be greatly appreciated if you can get in touch with me. thank you! x

16. Hi!:D
    Hi! I’m a 21 year old energetic English lingerie model looking for podium/cage Dance work in Ibiza. I currently work on a bar in England & spend my whole night dancing whilst serving customers! I’m asked everywhere I go if I’m professional however I have no dance qualifications to prove this as I was told to pursuit other careers & now it’s my life ambition to follow this dream that i have regretted! I’m willing to do trials & attend try outs to prove myself to secure work for the season.

Look forward to hearing from you!

17. Lexie Blake says

I’m a professional dancer a fire performer with years of experience
    I am trained in ballet, tap, jazz. Experienced in podium dancing and with fire I am trained in breathing, eating, body burning and poi.
    Last year I worked for Linekers in Cyprus 6 nights a week
    I have lots of my own costumes if you need me to provide them
    I’ll be arriving in Ibiza May 10th
    Hope to hear from some of you soon
    Thanks everyone

18. Hi! I’m a Dutch girl looking for a dancer job in Ibiza for the summer 2015, preferrably from the mid-june till the end of august. I have been taking dancing classes all my life and have lots of experience with different dancing styles (jazz, latin, ballroom, streetdance, hip-hop, poledance / exotic, go-go) . Therefore I can provide a nice show in different settings and by different music styles and would love to do it on the best party island! I am intereseted in all kinds of offers as long as it is not about striptease / lapdence etc. Please, contact me for more details. Looking forward to hear from you soon!

19. Hello, I am a 20 year old American girl living in Madrid! I am looking for a summer dancing job in Ibiza. I am available from the end of June until the end of September. I have have normal club dancing experience with Reggaton, bachata, and salsa. I also have one year of pole dance expirence which I loveeeeed! I had so much fun! I have a lot of energy, I’m super nice and a very hard worker. I love to stay in shape as well and I speak spanish !! I can send you my photos and we can have a skype interview. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Kat of the USA
    Email: katbuyshousesnow@gmail.com

20. Revaska Govender says

Hi. I am a professional dancer for the past 9 years. I am currently a cheerleader for the provincial rugby team. I am coming to Ibiza in June/July 2015 and would love the opportunity to dance in the club ( podium/showgirl etc). Kindly provide me with details on where I may send my application.

8 + 1 =