Care Agencies, Home carers and Nursing Care on the Costa del Sol

Do you need a home carer or nursing care on the Costa del Sol?

The companies below offer English speaking care and attention for the elderly or incapacitated in Costa del Sol?

We welcome your reviews or comments because we don’t want to list any companies that offer poor standards of personal care and attention.

You can list your company for free below – just fill in our submit form with your basic details:

Add a business

What Care Assistants in Spain Do…

A care assistant or qualified nurse will visit and provide the experienced home help or nursing you need – at any time of the day or night, for as many hours as you need.

This provides you with the reassurance of professional private nursing or home care, just when you want it most: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Trained care assistants are able to offer all levels of care and will happily carry out any of the following services you may require:

Help in getting up or going to bed
Bathing and showering
Washing and dressing
Preparing light meals
Other personal care
Collecting children from school (with prior arrangement with the school)
Walking your dog (or assisting you to walk your dog)
Companionship and support
Grocery shopping
Light housework/housekeeping
Visits to the doctor/dentist/hairdresser etc.

Costa Angels

costa-angels-logoBusiness Address:

Las Lomas 1,

Alhaurin el Grande

29120

Malaga

Telephone: +34 952709933 / +34 611289381

Email: info@costaangels.com

Type of Business: Care Agency

Towns or Areas Covered: Costa del Sol, From Nerja to Estepona

Best Features:

Empowering independent living for the elderly, recuperating or disabled individuals.
An affordable alternative to Care Homes
Fully trained, compassionate Carers
Hourly visits
Respite Care
24 hour live in Care
Palliative Care

fb_cover_photo-1

Main Description:

Our philosophy is that every person has the right to independent living whilst remaining in the comfort and security of their own home and surroundings. Costa Angels provide 24hr Live In Care, Hourly Visits, Home Help and Domestic Services to Clients living on the Costa del Sol and inland areas. Every Client is treated as an individual and our flexible, client centred approach enables us to find a care plan for any situation.

Sanysad

SanysadBusiness Address:
c/sancho panza

Email: info@sanysad.com

Type of Business: Housemaids and Caregivers at home and hospitals

Towns or Areas Covered: Málaga and the Costa del Sol

Best Features:

Exclusive attention.
Professionalism.
Human and loving relationship.
Safety.
Tranquility.

Main Description:

Sanysad, housemaids and caregivers at home in Malaga and the Costa del Sol.

We are an agency that provides professional services in Malaga and the Costa del Sol: Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola , Mijas, Axarquia region, etc.

We have a number of services including :

– Exclusive attention with 100% assurance professionals

Hospital Support
Rehabilitation
Housekeeping & Organisation
Family Support
Illness & Disease Advice

Main Description:

There comes a time in many people’s lives, where it may become harder to cope with everyday life.

Sometimes, all that is needed is a little extra assistance, to make life more enjoyable. The Angels can provide that much needed help, with experienced carers and fully Qualified English Speaking Nurses.

Our Homecare service provide nursing and care support to clients in their own homes, with our experienced staff undertaking a range of duties which ensure that clients maintain as much independence as possible.

Our Home Help services are available day & night and provide assistance with personal care, such as washing, dressing and feeding, or assistance with going to or getting out of bed. This can be on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis or to cover a specific period while the family ‘take a break’.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.

We Care for you

home-carer-costa-del-solBusiness Address:
Los Pacos
Fuengirola
Malaga
Spain

Telephone: +34626909071

Email: wecareforyoucosta@gmail.com

Type of Business: Live in Care Agency

Towns or Areas Covered: Marbella, San Pedro, Estopona. Mijas

Best Features:

We Care for you (Costa) is a new Live in Care Agency that offers Live in Care Service (24 hrs) or day & night care (pls note we do not offer hourly care at this stage) to english speaking expats living on the coast.
Our carers are top quality all UK agency trained with extensive experience & disclosure & barring certifícates

Main Description:

Services Offered
Respite care, Pallative care, Dementia care & lots more, live in care provides a full time solution & an affordable alternative to moving into a care home our carers help you live independently in your own home, to make an informed decision you need to know what options are available to you, call us for an informal chat

Comments

1. Mark Padaoan says

Good day.

I am Mark Padaoan. I am a nurse currently working in Cardiology Ward with geriatric patients primarily in a private hospital in Germany.

I also worked in a military hospital and private facility in Saudi Arabia and Qatar respectively.

If given the opportunity in Spain, I would love to relocate anytime soon.

My mobile no. +491789813339

2. Michelle Green says

We are looking for a live in carer that speaks English to help look after my mum with Dementia. She lives with us but as she progresses we are finding the lack of sleep and caring role hard. We would like someone who could live in with us, to the alternative of a home, as that means moving mum back to the uk. We live in the Valencia region. If you are interested please get in touch.

• Elsa Talaman Alducente says

Hello Ma’am, I’m currently working as a live-in carer here in malta, I had 11 years experience in caregiver, I’m interested on the job you looking, I can send my CV if you like to. My name is Elsa T. Alducente, from philippines and 48 years of age, my email add is elsaaldu1@gmail.com and my phone number is +356-77143751, kindly let me know where you want to do an interview and if this job is still available,
      best regards,
      Elsa Alducente

3. Shirley Griffiths says

Hi My name is Shirley Griffiths, I am 55 years old and a British National. I have an NVQ 3 qualification in Health and Social Care. I have been working as a home carer in Spain for 7 years and previously worked in residential and home care in the UK for 8 years. I have experience in Dementia care as well as Palliative care, I am compassionate, trustworthy, reliable and hard-working. I can provide good references. Please call 603278076 to discuss your needs.

• Bill Taylor says

Hello Shirley… I am looking for urgent live-in care for 5 days from 14th to 18th April. It is for my English wife who has secondary progressive MS and who requires assistance with everything. Can you tell me if you might be available and interested? We live 10 minutes from Velez Malaga. Thanks… Bill

4. Caroline Donald says

Hi. I am British National (Scottish) based in Marbella, Spain since early 2019. I am fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese. Since moving to Marbella I have been employed as a private home carer. Prior to this I worked for in the private care industry in Scotland. I am a UK fully trained carer for the elderly in all capacities including palliative care. I am also a fully qualified Emmett Technique therapist, a therapy which greatly improves the quality of life of the elderly and infirm amongst other benefits. I am available for work as a care provider and/or therapist to the elderly in the areas from Fuengirola to San Pedro de Alcantara. I have my own car and I also cook.
    I am 51 years of age, a reliable, honest, compassionate and empathetic individual who takes great pride in her work.
    Please feel free to contact me via telephone or WhatsApp (number listed below). Inclusively if I personally cannot accept the job offer, I will do my utmost to help you source a responsible and trustworthy carer from my network/ group.
    References are available upon request

Kind regards
    Caroline Donald
    Tlf : +34 648 846 231

5. Hello. I have been a Live-in Professional Carer for the past 4 and a half years. I have experience with Alzheimer’s, stroke, anxiety issues and severe mobility issues. I am looking for a live-in position, but will consider hourly care. As a live-in carer my responsibilities are, personal care, administering and recording medication, doing activities, attending hospital/doctors appointments, liaising with medical professionals, cooking, cleaning and covering all care needs where necessary. I worked as a Cook in the UK for 30 years before moving to Spain in 2005 with my late husband. Thank you

• Michelle Green says

Anne
      Are you still looking for a position? Where are you located and are you prepared to move anywhere in spain?

6. Michelle Bennetto says

English, fully trained, Registered Nurse with 36 years experience in medical nursing: stroke, cardiac, diabetes and end of life care.
    Experienced, caring and calm.
    Available to look after you in your own home from 2 hours to live in.
    References, current UK DBS check, NIE & autónomo.
    Contact: +34 641 441 622 or michellebennetto@aol.com thank you.

7. Laura Lomax says

I am a registered Social Worker who has just recently moved to Alhaurín el grande. I have worked with Adults for 7+ years. I am looking for some part time care work in my area initially if there is anything available.

8. Chester Mark Corpuz says

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well in the midst of this pandemic situation.

I am currently looking for a FULL TIME CARE / NURSING JOB here in Malaga province, preferably STAYING.

I am a REGISTERED NURSE and CERTIFIED CAREGIVER in the PHILIPPINES with 9 years of clinical and hospital experience. I have experiences working in a NURSING CENTER, INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES, HOSPITALS OF THE MILITARY GOVERNMENT in my country. I have certificates of training in FIRST AID, CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR), OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY and more. I am currently a PARTIALLY private nurse / caregiver in Carvajal and before in Los Boliches and Cabopino. I was also a cleaner in Torreblanca.

Note:
    I consider other jobs such as: professional massage service, cleaning, cleaning, babysitting, babysitting, etc. With regards to spanish language, i am still learning.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you! Stay safe God bless you!

9. Any carers out there with experience of spinal injuries? Looking for reliable carers for a round-the-clock team close to Malaga.
    +447917055486

10. irma valera speelman says

HI my name is Irene and i am a carer. I have worked as a private carer for the last 15 years both in the UK and in Spain. I speak fluent Spanish and English. I am based in Seville but i am wiling to be relocated anywhere in Spain or even to the UK to work on shifts. Can provide very good references from my clients from both countries. If you wish to get in touch you can contact me on 0034 722556992 THANK YOU

11. Avi Hassidoff says

Hi everyone, was not sure where to post this but decided to post it here as it is very urgent! I am currently looking for a live in carer that has her own apartment in Marbella. My mother is 69 and is currently being taken care of by her carer who is truly wonderful however the carers mother was recently diagnosed with Leukaemia and has to return to Brazil to be with her family no later than the 13th/14th December. So am essentially seeking an experienced full time carer that has their own apartment where my mum can stay and be looked after. Please PM me your details if this is you. Thank you!

25 + 5 =