Below we have an interactive guide and map of La Marina for visitors and tourists visiting the small town of La Marina on the southern Costa Blanca coast of Spain with the Urbanisation of La Marina set slightly inland.
La Marina is located on the Costa Blanca South between Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura and south of Alicante airport.
This free Google map of La Marina is not only a street/road map but also can be used for driving directions to get around the local area and markers show the key landmarks and amenities so you can use it to show the main tourist attractions and sights in La Marina.
This La Marina map page helps people who ask us:
Where is La Marina and how do I get there?
What is the nearest airport to La Marina?
View La Marina Urb in a larger map
Click to see the larger map and you can see markers for the following amenities and facilities in La Marina:
- La Marina B & B
- Nearly New Second Hand Shop – Opening hours Mon-Sat: 10:00-14:00 Tel: 96 6725725 Mobile: 646 043 399
- The Computer Shop – 10.00 am – 17.00 p.m. Monday to Friday (0034) 966 796 882 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charity Shop – animals – K9, Paws and Finca Lucendum charities 10.am until 6.pm Tel: 639 718 309
- Private Clinic
- Supermarket Consum
- Supermarket Mercadona
- Supermarket Lidl
- Supermarket Iceland
- Supermarket International
- Supermarket Supervalu
- Supermarket Supervalu
- Quick Save Supermarket
- Sunday & Thursday Market – Every Thursday and Sunday La Marina’s market square comes alive with the hustle and bustle of market traders bringing locally grown fruit and vegetables, fresh breads and meats, ceramics, gifts, bedding etc.
- Commercial Zone – grey area – Bars, cafes and restaurants, Bonnies Ramons – French White Swan Amandas Woodstock Le Bistrot.
- Commercial Zone – bars, restaurants, cafes, toning, dry cleaners, ice cream, gifts, opticions, chinese, tapas, newsagents, barbers.
- San Fulgencio Cricket Club – For more information on our Club contact Jon on 605 528 652 or email email@example.com
- Police Station – The police station in La Marina is open from 7.00am until 11.00pm but is hoped that it will soon be open 24 hours a day. If you have an emergency, instead of ringing 112 you must ring 092.
- Tourist Information Office – This was created in April 2001, with English speaking staff to promote our municipality and attend to wide ranging the enquiries from residents and our many visitors.
- Satellite roundabout
- El Oasis Natural Park – This natural surrounding was opened in April 2001 and has at your disposal a number of built in barbecues, public toilets and washbasins, wooded camping area, and a sports area.
- Several Cafes/bars – Haveys, Computer & Print shop Tabac Cavern Rosales
- Butterfly Charity Shop
- Wi-Fi at Zodiacs
- Wifi Access – Divas
- Wifi Access – Cagney & Lacey
- Waste Deposit Site
- Sports Complex – Public outdoor pool Bowling club restaurant/cafe/bar.
- Post Office
- Wi-Fi Access-Monty’s Plaza
Where is La Marina?
Using the buttons on the top left you can ‘zoom’ and ‘pan’ and take an interactive virtual tour of La Marina watching the panoramic images and pictures of the sights and attractions of La Marina. You can also choose the point you want to have in the centre of the map by double clicking.
The AP-7 autoroute (motorway) comes down from Alicante airport and goes south to Murcia San Javier airport.
Also the N-332 passes close by to La Marina and this also goes from Alicante airport in the north all the way down to Murcia San Javier airport to the south.
To the south of La Marina is Urbanisation Bonavista, Urbanisation Las Pesqueras, Parque de Alfonso XIII and Guardamar.
To the north of La Marina is Santa Pola.
This interactive Google La Marina map and guide is best used as a tourist information guide as it shows some of the best sights, attractions, tourist spots, famous landmarks and places of interest in La Marina.
Here is a video showing you the beaches at La Marina:
Most Relevant La Marina Pages…
Towns & Resorts Near to La Marina…