The price comparison search engine below finds the cheapest car hire deals for Cabo Roig.
It compares over 500 different companies including the major global car hire companies as well as local Spanish companies based in Cabo Roig.
Giving you the lowest and cheapest price for renting a car in Cabo Roig.
Get the lowest quote in just seconds…
The price comparison tool will compare all the latest Cabo Roig car hire quotes and prices and car rental rates between the major international brand name car hire companies as well as national and local Spanish car hire companies saving you both time and money.
It is free to use – just put in your dates for your car hire Cabo Roig and tell us what type and size of car you want to hire – then let the price comparison booking engine do the rest!
Before you start searching for cheap car hire Cabo Roig, note that you must be at least 21 years of age and have held a full driver’s license for at least a year.
Renting a Car in Cabo Roig
Cabo Roig is a popular beach resort on the Southern Costa Blanca, close to Alicante and Torrevieja. Cabo Roig on the Costa Blanca coast of Spain is a wonderful area to explore when you visit or come on holiday.
The Costa Blanca is famous for its sandy beaches, scenic coastline, traditional Spanish fishing villages and of course the wonderful sunny and hot climate. Cabo Roig has many good beaches and great restaurants and bars along the ‘Cabo Roig Strip’.
Cabo Roig car hire is a great option as hiring a car gives you the flexibility to explore a different area each day. There are many famous Costa Blanca tourist attractions and sights to see.
Recommended excursions of interest include visits to the city of Torrevieja, Alicante, Elche, Benidorm for its theme parks and Murcia for its history and shopping. There are four good golf courses nearby so a car will be essential if you plan on playing golf.
If instead, you have no interest in getting out and about and exploring the area around Cabo Roig and you just need to get to your hotel, apartment or villa rental in Cabo Roig, then when you arrive at Alicante airport or Murcia airport you have the options of getting a taxi, an airport transfer to Cabo Roig or private minibuses or shuttle buses are available as well to Cabo Roig which is only around 30 minutes drive away from Alicante airport.
You will need to consider the location of your accommodation in order to decide whether you should hire a car for your Cabo Roig holiday. To be fair, Cabo Roig is the sort of place where if you are centrally located and you have no interest other than relaxing on the beach, renting a car is not essential because Cabo Roig is quite a compact small resort.
If you are renting an apartment, then you will find that generally most apartments in Cabo Roig are in built-up areas full of shops, bars and restaurants and most likely is within walking distance to the nearest beach.
If however you are renting a villa in Cabo Roig then typically they are mostly in the outlying suburbs. Although many holiday rental villas will have some facilities nearby such as shops and restaurants, you are restricting your choices dramatically and it is unlikely you will be anywhere near walking distance to any beaches.
We have carried out extensive research comparing all the major Cabo Roig car hire companies. These include: Advantage, Budget, Dollar, Alamo, Easy Car, Enterprise, National, Goldcar, Thrifty, Sixt, Victoria Rent a Car, Sol Mar, Record Rent a Car, Hertz, Auriga, Europa, Europcar, Atesa, Avia and Centauro Rent A Car.
We have found when hiring a car in Cabo Roig you need to shop around – there is no Cabo Roig car hire company that is always the cheapest. Much depends on your dates and the availability of the various models of car hire that each Cabo Roig car hire company has for those dates.
Contacting each Cabo Roig car hire company can take hours and hours and be very confusing so the best way to find cheap car hire in Cabo Roig is to use a car hire search-engine which trawls the web in seconds and scours all the reputable Cabo Roig car hire companies with your specific information i.e. the dates for your Cabo Roig car hire, where you want to hire the car from (and drop it off), the size of car hire needed etc.
If you click on the link above you will go to a page containing the best search engine for cheap Cabo Roig car hire that we have found. It’s from an independent company called Car Trawler. They have special discounted internet rates with all the major Cabo Roig car hire companies and using their tool they compare all the rates from the various Costa Blanca car hire companies and then give you the cheapest price for car hire for Cabo Roig.
These are a few things you should know before you hire a car in Cabo Roig:
* What’s included in the Cabo Roig car hire price and what ISN’T included. You can come across some very cheap Cabo Roig car hire prices but they often won’t include unlimited mileage, local taxes or insurances.
* When you hire a car or rent a car in Cabo Roig always check whether the car has air-conditioning – especially if you are hiring a car in summer.
* Book ahead. Cabo Roig is very busy in the summer and Cabo Roig car hire companies will often run out of cars for hire. You also tend to get a better Cabo Roig car hire rate by booking in advance.
* Don’t always choose the cheapest Cabo Roig car hire. Rather than hiring a car in Cabo Roig which you can barely fit into you will often find the price difference is usually small to upgrade to a more comfortable Cabo Roig car hire. The different car groups to choose from are mini, economy, compact, midsize, standard, full size, people carrier, luxury, premuim, sports car and convertible.
* Child seats. Many Cabo Roig car hire companies do not always have these available – out tip is to take your own – you simply check-it in at the airport with your luggage and you will save on your Cabo Roig car hire bill.
* When hiring a car in Cabo Roig check that what you have booked you receive when you are at the offices of the Cabo Roig car hire company. Do all of this before you sign all the paperwork. Make sure you take any car hire print-outs you have so if there are any problems you have it all in writing.
* Check your Cabo Roig car hire for damage. When you’ve got to your Cabo Roig car hire you naturally just want to get going but make sure the car hire in Cabo Roig company acknowledge any bumps and scrapes already on the car.
* Petrol. Make sure your Cabo Roig car hire uses diesel not four-star petrol as it is much cheaper to buy diesel in Cabo Roig.
*Excesses. Some Cabo Roig car hire companies have very high excesses which means you pay an amount (for example €500) if you have an accident and they cover the rest. Be aware of how much the excess is before you book your Cabo Roig car hire.
If you are hiring a car in Cabo Roig, we highly recommend you look at our related pages on Cabo Roig map, Cabo Roig weather and Cabo Roig tourist information.
As you will see from our map of Cabo Roig areas close by include to the south, Campoamor, Pilar de la Horadada, San Pedro del Pinatar and La Manga. To the north of Cabo Roig is La Zenia, Playa Flamenca, Punta Prima, Residencia Los Altos and then Torrevieja. Popular urbanisations nearby include Lomas de Don Juan and Urbanisation La Regia.
Page Summary – This page contains unique content about our Cabo Roig car hire price comparison website tool which compares and finds you the lowest and cheapest prices for car rental and car hire from Cabo Roig in Spain.
Most Important Cabo Roig Pages:
- Cabo Roig Airport Transfers
- Estate Agents in Cabo Roig
- Nightlife in Cabo Roig
- Restaurants in Cabo Roig
- Weather in Cabo Roig
- Webcams in Cabo Roig
- Long Term Lets in Cabo Roig
- Cabo Roig Map
- Holiday Rentals
Nearby Towns & Resorts: